Ply-Seal® FG is a flexible joint seal that is used to form and seal joints between concrete pours.
Designed as a pre-formed, low-density, closed cell material with EVA for added memory and consistency during expansion and compression, Ply-Seal® FG is waterproof and chemical resistant.
- Parking Garages
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Structures Requiring a Waterproof Joint
- Fixed joint for applications requiring no movement (ie: sidewalks)
- Forming seals with/without tear strips
- Ideal joint design for flood channels and washes, allowing for a cavity to be formed after removing the tear strip
- Custom cut
|Fixed Joint||Channels and Washes||Forming Seals|
Contact our Expansion Joint Systems team for more information.