Coating Systems for Grow Facilities
What is the Best Protective Coating System for Your Grow Facility?
The increased demand for grow facilities has warranted the development of floor and wall coatings that are formulated for very unique requirements. Polyset’s floor and wall coating systems are developed to meet your specific needs.
Polyset Wall Systems provide a seamless, high gloss, durable, easy-to-clean finished surface for concrete, cmu block, and gypsum walls. This high performance wall system is installed in 12-20 mils dft and offers a variety of top coats depending on the application requirements. When used in conjunction with our concrete floor coating systems, this provides a monolithic surface between your walls and floors!
A Quick-Drying Solution
Polyset offers both thin film and thick film (up to 120 mils dft) floor coating systems with an incredibly fast return-to-service time. Our Ply-Guard AS polyaspartic and Ply-Guard UR polyurea systems are quick drying and 0 VOC. Full installations can be achieved in hours instead of days waiting for traditional epoxy coatings to cure.
Prevent Spreading Micro-Organisms
Polyset can incorporate anti-microbial additives into any of our coating systems to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms.
Not a problem with Polyset’s Ply-Barrier Moisture Mitigation Systems! When installed as a primer/moisture barrier on concrete floors, this system can block up to 30 lbs/sq ft of hydrostatic pressure.
- Two-component, polyaspartic (aliphatic polyurea) coating system
- Excellent adhesion direct to concrete, steel, and ﬁberglass
- Superior color and gloss retention (UV resistant)
- High abrasion, impact, and wear resistance
- Fast curing (dry in 45 minutes @ 77 °F / 25 °C)
- Low temperature cure (as low as -30 °F / -34 °C)
- Walk-on time: 1-2 hours / Drive-on time: 6-12 hours
- Low VOC (O VOC formulation also available)
- Available in a High Solids Formulation
- Two-component, 100% solids polyurea coating system
- Flexible, yet tough elastomeric membrane
- Gel time: 11 seconds / Dry time: 2 minutes
- Moisture resistant
- 0 VOC, Odorless
- Specially formulated 100% solids epoxy to use over concrete with high moisture levels
- Excellent substrate wetting capabilities to promote penetration and adhesion to damp or wet concrete
- Isolates the concrete from moisture-sensitive flooring
- Two-component, 100% solids epoxy resin system
- Low viscosity and self leveling
- Outstanding balance of physical strength, flexibility, and chemical resistance
- Available in medium viscosity liquid Ply-Guard EP (WC) or flexible epoxy Ply-Guard EP (Flex)
- Two-component, high solids aliphatic polyurethane
- Produces a protective ﬁlm that is hard, yet flexible, and very impact resistant
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals
- Two-component, 100% solids modiﬁed polyurethane sealant and adhesive
- Prevents leaks by sealing cracks
- Can be used in control joints in warehouse floors